Workshops | Baking Clubs | Celebrations
Bread2share has developed workshops that focus on the sensory and creative elements of bread making. Whoever is in our workshop – able or disabled, young or old – everyone leaves with a sense of achievement and a strengthened sense of community.
Our workshops fall into two groups and are charged accordingly:
1) social care workshops – for example schools, special schools, dementia gateways, mental health units
2) workshops for the wider community – bread making is great fun for a party or a celebration. It is a very good team building activity
- We have the use of a beautiful farm kitchen in Kinver on Saturdays and in the holidays
- This venue suits those who would like a change of venue or do not have a suitable kitchen setting.
- We can support parties and fun group activities
For further information about bread2share and our workshops please contact us